Posted on: 17/08/2019
The diocese is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed individual to join its Finance and Administration team as a junior administrator, with a specific emphasis on supporting the Property team. Alongside this, the successful candidate will work towards completing the Business and Administration Level 2 Qualification.
What you'll need:
- A minimum Grade C/4 GSCE in Maths & English
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills
- High level of communication skills, including written and spoken communication.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 16 February 2020
Ash Wednesday is not a Holyday of Obligation but rather one of special devotion reminding us of our need of God's mercy
Posted: 06 February 2020
As a volunteer you will work with the cook and assist support staff to ensure that the health, safety and wellbeing of our service users is at the forefront of all of our activities.
Posted: 11 February 2020
The Diocese of Salford is seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and qualified practitioner to join its Safeguarding Team.