Posted on: 17/08/2019
The diocese is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed individual to join its Finance and Administration team as a junior administrator, with a specific emphasis on supporting the Property team. Alongside this, the successful candidate will work towards completing the Business and Administration Level 2 Qualification.
What you'll need:
- A minimum Grade C/4 GSCE in Maths & English
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills
- High level of communication skills, including written and spoken communication.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 22 September 2020
As we saw yesterday, Cafod’s Harvest Fast Day is coming up and I know they are depending on support from parishes especially in these times of the pandemic which has hit countries across the world far more so than ours.
Posted: 21 September 2020
What news! It’s a solid reminder to all os to keep safe for our own sake and for the sake of the people we care for. Please.
Posted: 20 September 2020
Today is the Feast of St Matthew for whom I have a special affection being the title of my old parish where I grew up and from which I was ordained.