The information published on the Holy Trinity, Worsley website is provided as a service to users, to be used for informational purposes only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please note:
By using the Holy Trinity, Worsley website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Holy Trinity, Worsley website.
The parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley. Your continued use of the site after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Access to and use of this site is provided by the parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley subject to the following terms:
1. You may not use the Holy Trinity, Worsley website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Holy Trinity, Worsley website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Holy Trinity, Worsley website content requires the prior written permission of the parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate licence may be granted.
2. You agree to use the Holy Trinity, Worsley website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site. Behaviour which is strictly prohibited includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the site.
Contributions to the Holy Trinity, Worsley website
5. Any names, images and logos identifying Holy Trinity, Worsley or third parties are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Holy Trinity, Worsley and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Holy Trinity, Worsley, or any other third party.
6. The Holy Trinity, Worsley website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Holy Trinity, Worsley, is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, security and accuracy.
7. While every effort is made to provide accurate and timely information, there may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
8. The parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley does not warrant that functions contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. We may from time to time publish links to external independent websites. The parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley cannot however be held responsible for the content of those web sites. Providing links to other websites does not indicate that the parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley agrees with any claims, statements or opinions published by those sites.
10. In no event will the parish of Holy Trinity, Worsley be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Holy Trinity, Worsley website.
11. If any of these terms are subsequently determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.